Dead Prison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the battle against the dead!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do they know where you are?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ajax
Admin
Ajax

Do they know where you are? Empty
PostSubject: Do they know where you are?   Do they know where you are? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:40 am

No, they haven't seen me.

That is good, but you need to decide if you want to hold out where you are or if you need to move on. You maybe able to wait it out, the zombies may just pass you by, it does happen. You and only you know how secure your current position is. If you have felt the need to click on the emergency advice, I would suggest moving on, but the decision must be yours.

If you are going to move, stealth is now your best friend, move quietly and stay down wind as much as possible and make sure you are not seen. Be patient, you will want to run as fast as you can, fight that feeling, it will only make your situation worse. Get to somewhere safer and start surviving again.

No, I have just escaped them.

Well done, but I imagine you are not out of the woods yet. Hold fast for a bit if you can then move on until you can find somewhere safer.

Stealth is now your best friend, move quietly and stay down wind as much as possible and make sure you are not seen. Be patient, you escaped them once and you can do it again. Don't run move as quietly as you can for as long as you can. Get to somewhere safer and start surviving again.

I don't know, I hope not.

This is one of the worst situations to be in you need to know as much about your position and theirs as possible.

You will have to check on the zombies outside, you have to know if they know. Do that now and, click below for further appropriate action.

Yes, but I am on the move.

Good work but you need to keep going and you probably need to move faster until you loose them. You may want to keep moving even after that.

Stealth is now your best friend, move quietly and stay down wind as much as possible and make sure you are not seen. Be patient, you escaped them once and you can do it again. Don't run now try to conserve some of your energy, as you will likely be quite tired after your initial flight. Move as quietly as you can for as long as you can. Get to somewhere safer and start surviving again.

Yes, and they are coming.

You have to move and you have to move now. If they are closing in, time will be getting short. You may well need to run. At this point you need to get some distance between you and the zombies. Be careful when you move at speed as it is easy to cause yourself an injury that will automatically label you 'zombie food'.

Once you have lost them, you will need to be at least out of sight. Get to somewhere safer and start surviving again.
Back to top Go down
https://deadprison.board-directory.net

Do they know where you are?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Prison :: Zombie zone :: Zombie Fick :: EMERGENCY ADVICE!-
Jump to: