Dead Prison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the battle against the dead!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What weopen do you have?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ajax
Admin
Ajax

What weopen do you have? Empty
PostSubject: What weopen do you have?   What weopen do you have? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:34 am

I am unarmed.

Get one now. Any weapon at this point is better then none. Base your choice on its ability to break skull and destroy brain, as this is the only way to kill a zombie. Also bear in mind what you can wield and use. There is no point getting yourself a sledge hammer if it will only tire you out after a few swings, or getting a katana if all you are likely to do is cut yourself with it.

Pick something you are comfortable with, if that is just a hammer so be it. The idea is to be able to defend yourself, when the need arises, not to retake London.

I only have a knife.

Knifes are good, a decent one can easily dispatch a zombie, but you do have to get very close to use it. A knife should really be your last chance hold out, your back ups back up if you like.

I would suggest getting yourself something with better range.

I have a blunt instrument.

Something large and heavy, preferably metal is ideally what we are talking about here. A pick axe handle also falls in to this category, as does any club or cudgel. Effectiveness will always be based on its ability to break skulls and smash brains.

Blunt instruments will always require more strength then something bladed, you should take this in to account when choosing as it may well sap your strength when you have to fight.

I have a large bladed weapon.

This is always my first choice, whether it is an axe, my personal preference, or a machete or something else similar, they are all proven zombie killers.

That does not mean you should now go seek out zombies to kill, but should you have to take one on now you can.

I have a gun.

Guns are good, but do you know how to use it, are you prepared for the recoil, most importantly can you accurately put a bullet in a zombie's head consistently. Also how much ammunition do you have, because a gun without bullets is almost completely useless.

One other thing to take in to account is the noise. Guns are noisy, very noisy, and when they are fired they will be heard from miles around. That will cause zombies to seek you out.

Guns are useful, and guns are good, but they can cause you problems. Use it only when you have little or no choice. If you do use it, move on quickly and quietly
Back to top Go down
https://deadprison.board-directory.net

What weopen do you have?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Prison :: Zombie zone :: Zombie Fick :: EMERGENCY ADVICE!-
Jump to: