Dead Prison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the battle against the dead!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can your location be secured?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ajax
Admin
Ajax

Can your location be secured? Empty
PostSubject: Can your location be secured?   Can your location be secured? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:31 am

Yes, I have already secured it.

Good, you have little to worry about and you can relax for a bit as you are safe for a while. You must remain vigilant and be prepared to leave at any moment, as you never know when the zombies will come in force.

Yes, but it's not secure yet.

Start securing it now, barricade windows and doors with something sturdy. You need to make it as difficult as possible for them to be able to get in. Your barricade may have to hold out to many zombies pushing and clawing at it at once, the longer it will hold the more time you will have to escape them safely. While doing this make sure you bear in mind your worst case scenario, and plan a emergency means of escape now, ideally plan two or three.

Once this is all done you have little to worry about and you can relax for a bit as you are safe for a while. You must remain vigilant and be prepared to leave at any moment, as you never know when the zombies will come in force.

I am not sure.

Here are the simple questions to ask yourself, are the doors or windows sturdy? Are they small or large? The smaller the better as they are easier to secure and bottleneck any intruding zombies that do get in. Do I have the materials to barricade the windows and doors well enough to stop, not one but many zombies? In a worst case scenario, are there other ways to get out, or by barricading will it effectively seal you in? Ideally all the windows and doors should be smallish and set solidly in their frames, you should have plenty to block and barricade all of the possible entrances and you should have at least two potential safe exits if it all goes pear shaped.

No.

Time to go, get moving grab all your stuff and move to somewhere you can secure. Do this now. This will put you out in the open but at the moment you are no safer where you are.

Stealth will now be absolutely vital, move quietly, stay down wind as much as possible and make sure you are not seen. Try and be patient, you may want to run as fast as you can, fight that feeling, it will only make your situation worse. Too much noise and you will attract zombies from far and wide. Find somewhere safer which you can secure and start surviving again.

No, I am stuck in the open.

I suggest you get moving now. Being stuck in the open can be very, very dangerous. Stealth will now be absolutely vital, move quietly, stay down wind as much as possible and make sure you are not seen. Try and be patient, you may want to run as fast as you can, fight that feeling, it will only make your situation worse. Too much noise and you will attract zombies from far and wide. Get to a new stronghold, somewhere safer and start surviving again.
Back to top Go down
https://deadprison.board-directory.net

Can your location be secured?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Prison :: Zombie zone :: Zombie Fick :: EMERGENCY ADVICE!-
Jump to: