Dead Prison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the battle against the dead!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How To Spot Zombie!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ajax
Admin
Ajax

How To Spot  Zombie! Empty
PostSubject: How To Spot Zombie!   How To Spot  Zombie! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:33 am

This is the basics about the zombies outside, we are facing. This is based on my own personal observations, and things I have noticed about the undead. I dont know where my imagination is gonna lead me next time!

Appearance:

Zombies are in general as varied in appearance as humans are/were. A tall person makes a tall zombie, a fat person makes a fat zombie. You get the idea. Cause of death can also effect the appearance, illness suffered in life, fire damage, if they died in water or fell in prior to death, all these things will effect the appearance of the undead.

In general their flesh is grey or greenish, although some can be quite blue in complexion, especially the lips. Some parts of the flesh even border on purple or black, possibly from wounds they got prior to death. Quite often they carry bloody wounds or bites, dried blood is also common. Be aware though, I have seen undead whose appearance is so close to being alive that I have begun to approach them, before I realised they were in fact zombies.

Eyes:

The eyes are again very varied. Pupil size can change from large and dilated to almost non-existent. They are usually pale or milky, can easily be described as soul less. They usually stare straight ahead and rarely focus on anything, including human pray. There is something singularly chilling about the look you get when a zombie turns to 'stare' at you.

With that said I have noticed that the eyes can sometimes be red and bloody or even appear black. The one thing you will always notice is that they don't look normal.

Movement:

This can be quite dependant on the damage the individual body has received. Usually a zombie in 'good condition' can move at a normal persons walking pace, although their gait will be awkward and some what stiff. The more damage the body takes the slower and more shambolic the movement becomes. You can out run them.

A very important distinction to make is that the can move reactively, and this can be very quick. I have seen them lunge, grab, bite and once even dive at a human prey, they all happen very quickly and are preceded in a very slight pause, as if they are building themselves up to it. You must stay on your guard for this kind of movement if you are ever in a position that they can attack you.
Back to top Go down
https://deadprison.board-directory.net

How To Spot Zombie!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Prison :: Zombie zone :: Zombie Fick-
Jump to: